- For premature and low birth weight infants
- With Pronutra
- Enriched with key vitamins and nutrients
Aptamil PDF has been specially formulated to meet the increased nutritional requirements of pre-term and low birth-weight infants when they are discharged from the hospital. It is enriched with key vitamins and nutrients to support their nutritional needs until they reach their correct weight, before moving on to a regular infant diet.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil freshly-run water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 mins to approx. 40°C.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use water boiled more than once.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press extra powder into the scoop. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby. Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilised teat. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37°C).
Lactose (from cow's milk), Skimmed milk (from cow's milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Low Erucic Acid, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single-cell oil), Maltodextrin, Locust bean gum (3.64 g/100 kg), Calcium carbonate, DHA (from fish oil), L-cysteine hydrochloride, L-ascorbic acid, Soy lecithin(emulsifier 44.4g/100kg), Taurine, Choline chloride,Sodium L-ascorbate, Ferrous sulphate, Inositol, Zincsulphate, Uridine 5`-monophosphate sodium salt,Cytidine 5`-monophosphate, DL-Î± tocopheryl acetate, Adenosine 5-monophosphate, Inosine5-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide,Guanosine 5-monophosphate sodium salt,L-Carnitine, Cupric sulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamicacid, Calcium D-pantothenate, Manganese sulphate,Retinyl palmitate, DL-Î±-tocopherol, D-Biotin,Thiamin hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin,Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite.