Follow-Up Formula Based on Cow's Milk – with Iron
NAN® OPTIPRO® 2 is a follow-up formula designed for infants from the 6th month onwards as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods. It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
- OPTIPRO®: A blended Protein that is modulated in quality and quantity.
- Bifidus BL: Naturally active probiotics.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
How to use:
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
- After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Use only under medical supervision.
WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unﬁnished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may