Hypoallergenic growing up milk is designed for toddlers at risk of allergy from 1-3 years as the liquid part of the diet. If your baby already has a declared allergy to cow’s milk protein, do not use NAN® H.A. 3 without asking your doctor. The introduction of any other formula or cow’s milk, must only be carried out under medical supervision.
OPTI PRO H.A.: Partially hydrolyzed protein.
DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of the normal brain function.
Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (from Cow’s Milk), Maltodextrin, Palm olein, Whey protein (from Cow’s Milk), Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, Lactose, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Fish oil, Phosphoric acid, Vegetable oil rich in arachidonic acid, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl palmitate, Mixed tocopherols concentrate), Water, Bifidus culture, Vitamins & Minerals.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2. Wash all utensils well (cup & spoon).
3. Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
4. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
5. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops of powder into the cup.
6. Stir well until powder is fully dissolved.
7. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
8. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.