website

Mustela Baby Gentle Cleansing Gel For Hair & Body 500 mL

Mustela Baby Gentle Cleansing Gel For Hair & Body 500 mL

Dhs. 55.00

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Information Tear Free, Soap Free and Gentle for use from birth on Gently and effectively cleanses the skin and scalp of newborns and children... Read more

Out of stock

apple payvisamastercareempay
kalles saleOrder now to get it between and hoursminutes
Vendor: MustelaAvailability : In StockIn StockOut of stockCategories: Baby Products, Mother & Baby Wellness, Mother Care, Mustela, Recommended for you
  • Free Delivery For all orders over AED 85
  • Delivered directly from our Pharmacy
  • Easy Return Hassle free returns & refunds
  • 24/7 Support Dedicated Support

Information

  • Tear Free, Soap Free and Gentle for use from birth on
  • Gently and effectively cleanses the skin and scalp of newborns and children
  • Dermatologist & Pediatrician tested
  • B-Corp Certified & Vegan
  • With Organically farmed Avacado
  • Biodegradable and hypoallergenic formula with Ingredient Safety Policy
  • Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Soap free and Phenoxyethanol Free

Description

Mustela Baby Gentle Cleansing Gel For Hair & Body 16.90 Fl.oz, 500 mL cleanses the face, body and hair of newborns, children and suitable for babies out of NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). The gentle formula of Mustela baby cleansing gel with avocado protects and respects children's skin and can be used daily, from birth on. It displays high-tolerance, thus soothes and compensates for the drying effects of bathing, while leaving a unique and delightful scent on baby's skin. The main active ingredient of Mustela Gentle Cleansing gel comes from avocados which respects newborns' skin and helps to protect newborns' precious yet fragile skin cellular capital. For guaranteed safety from birth, Mustela skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and must go through over 450 measures and tests. The 90% ingredients of Mustela Cleansing gel are of natural origin and the remaining 10% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula.

BENEFITS

  • Gently cleanses and softens baby skin
  • Avocado Perseose - Perfect ally for babies' skin functions as a shield to protect from outside attacks
  • Actively aids the development of the cutaneous barrier
  • Helps maintain skin hydration level while protecting the skin’s cell reserves against everyday stresses
  • With mild surfactants for gentle cleansing
  • With a physiological pH suited for the baby skin
  • Contains soothing and moisturizing Vitamin B5
  • 90% of ingredients of natural origin
  • In a pump bottle - perfectly fitted for bath time

We sell only long expiry products anywhere from 12 months to 2 years.

We sell only high quality - 100% authentic products from our pharmacies to our customers.

No middlemen. No price games. Huge savings. Authentic Products.
Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Add Order Note Edit Order Note
Estimate Shipping
Add A Coupon

Estimate Shipping

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page

Mustela Baby Gentle Cleansing Gel For Hair & Body 500 mL

Dhs. 55.00