- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort
- Offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance
- 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Caribbean Blue 5623 offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain. Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment. Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator. Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Five-years warranty.
- Lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece
- Improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains
- Conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit