Small shields adapted to newborns lips
Does not disturb the suckling reflex
Prevents the teat chewing reflex
Enables free breathing and swallowing of saliva
Does not disturb the natural development of speech and occlusion
- Dynamic nipple: Made of heterogenous silicone layer, it elongates and contracts according to baby's suckling rhythm. Teat's symmetrical shape reflects breast nipple shape.
- Small, light shield: Adapted to a newborn€™s mouth. Contoured shape enables the child to breathe through the nose all the time. Safe materials without bisphenol A.
- Shield holes: Enable free flow of air and prevent the baby skin from irritating.
- Glowing in the dark handle: Facilitates gripping and giving the soother to the baby. In versions with white ring, it glows in the dark which makes it easy to find.
- Hygienic cover: Prevents the teat from staining.