100% Gold Standard Whey Protein Powder
24g of Whey Protein with Amino Acids for Muscle Recovery and Growth*
Muscle Building Whey Protein Powder*
- 24 Grams Of Protein
- 10 Consecutive Years of Award-Winning Quality.
- World€™s Most Trusted Sports Nutrition Brand.
- Whey Protein Isolates: Primary Source.
- 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs.
- 4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine and Glutamic Acid.
- Instantized to Mix Easily Using Just a Glass and Spoon.
- Over 20 Different Flavors to Choose From.
Optimum Nutrition ("ON"), a world leader in sports nutrition:
Optimum Nutrition is one of the leading sport nutrition companies in the world and produces the iconic 100% Whey Gold Standard, the highest selling protein powder on the international market. ON's strict ingredients selection, quality control, lab testing and manufacturing processes are all done for one reason: to provide you with the highest quality sports nutrition products available.
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle-building needs after training. This superior quality powder has been proved to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Each serving of Gold Standard 100% Whey contains 24 g of premium whey protein to support muscle growth and recovery, 5.5 g of naturally occurring BCAAs and many other minerals, but just 1 g of fat, 1 g of sugar and 3 g of carbs.
- A great choice for female and male bodybuilders, athletes or those on high protein diets
- Contains 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle-building needs
- Higher pure protein percentage, nearly 79% protein concertation (24 g of protein per 30.4 g serving size)
- More than 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- Quality powder that Mix easily with a spoon, blender or a shaker cup
- Naturally and artificially flavored with more than 15 tasty and delicious flavors to choose from
- Pre-workout, post-workout or even first thing in the morning
Directions of Use:
Spoon stirred: Gold Standard 100% Whey„¢ is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey„¢ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey„¢ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey„¢ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey„¢ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal. STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey„¢ an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
Think outside the glass: Gold Standard 100% Whey„¢ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For even best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans.
- For use as a dietary supplement only.
- Do not use for weight reduction.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.