- Helping to avoid blemishes and irritation
- It's a very precise application prevents damage to surrounding healthy skin
- Exfoliating the top layers that form the callus of the wart or verruca
- This softens the hard skin thereby allowing removal of the wart or verruca
- Deep peeling of the tissue that forms the wart or verruca
Wortie Liquid formula is based on a mixture of well-known acids used in the treatment of warts and verrucas. Wortie Liquid dries in approximately 30 seconds, helping to avoid blemishes and irritation. Its very precise application prevents damage to surrounding healthy skin. Wortie Liquid contains plasters to cover the area after application.
The plasters allow longer exposure to the active ingredients. Furthermore, the plasters function as a protective layer to help keep the area clean, protect from touching, hide the wart to avoid embarrassment and to reduce the chance of transmission of the wart virus to others.
How To Use:
- Carefully apply a thin coating of liquid to the wart
- Once the application area is completely dry, apply a plaster to the wart. Leave the plaster in place for at least 4 hours or until it comes off
- Apply the product twice a week as described above until the wart is gone